The object of 8-Ball is to obtain a winning symbol combination by spinning the reels.
There are two kinds of balls in 8-Ball: striped and solid. The highest symbol is the Number 8 Ball, which is neither solid nor striped.
To play the game:
· Choose the value of the coins you wish to wager each round, by clicking on the + and – buttons on the left.
· Click Bet One or Bet Max to select the number of coins you wish to wager. Click Bet One to wager one coin, click Bet Max to wager two coins and spin the reels automatically.
· You can also bet by clicking on the corresponding column in the paytable (the left column bets one coin, the right column bets two coins). Using the wintable also spins the reels.
· Pressing Bet Max will increase your bet to the maximum amount possible – that is two coins – and spin the reels automatically.
· Click Spin (if you did not press Bet Max or use the paytable), or the arm to spin the reels.
· If the reels show a winning combination after they stop (along the payline), you win according to the winning table (see the top panel of the machine).