To play the game:
· Click on chips to increase your bet. Every click on a chip increases your bet. Every right click on a chip on the table removes it from your bet.
· Click the Deal button.
· If the dealer has an ace as his up card, you are offered insurance. If you want to take Insurance, click on the Insurance button.
· Use the Hit, Stand, Double, Split and buttons as required.
· Please note that using Insurance, Double and Split require an additional wager, as described in the rules. You are not able to use these buttons, if you do not have sufficient balance.
· If you want to play another round, press New Game. Then place a bet as described above and click the Deal button, or click Rebet to place the same bet as in the previous round.
You can also play Blackjack in Multihand mode. Select “Multihand” in the casino lobby, when entering Blackjack. You can play with up to three hands simultaneously. To place a bet, select a chip by clicking on it, then select bet area and click on it. Every click on the bet area increases your bet. To play with two hands, place bets in two bet areas, to play with three hands, place bets in three bet areas. Of course, you can play with a single hand only, by placing a bet in one bet area only.
Multiplayer and Private Group Modes:
In Multiplayer and Private Group Modes you can play at the same table with other people. To join a Private Group, you need to know the name of the group.
Keep in mind that:
· After a period of inactivity the player will see a 15 second countdown. If there is still no action from the player during the countdown, the player automatically makes a stand or skip turn.
· If a player loses Internet connection during gameplay, the player is removed from the table and other players continue playing uninterrupted.
Deal Deal out the cards.
Insurance Protect your bet for the case when the dealer may have blackjack (see Rules for more info).
Double Double the wager and gives you a third card.
Hit Request one more card.
Stand Draw no more cards and start the dealer’s turn.
New Game Start a new game round.
Rebet Place the same bet as in the previous round and deal the cards.
Skip Turn Skip your turn when you are playing in multiplayer mode.
Split Split one hand into two separate hands.
History See the game history - dates, bets and results of your previous game rounds.
Help Open the help file (which you are reading right now).
Lobby Press this to exit the game and go back to the lobby. You can’t exit in the middle of a game round.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
Press this key To do this
TAB Tab between the buttons on the screen.
ENTER Click the button that is currently highlighted.
SPACEBAR Start a new game round (same as the New Game button).
Number keys Raise your bet. Different number keys raise your bet by a different chip value. The number of functioning keys depends on the chips allowed for the current player and can be subject to change.
ESC Exit the game and go back to the lobby.