Let Them Ride Poker
To play the game: if you have a winning hand. If not, you lose your remaining bets. The winning table is on the left side of the table. Each bet remaining on the table wins according to the winning table, so in case of a winning hand the more bets you have left on the table, the better.
· Place three equal-sized bets. To do this, click on a chip of desired value to select it. Then move your cursor to the middle of the screen over the area “$”, “1” or “2” and click on any of them. Every click on the area adds one chip to the bet. Select another chip if you wish to increase the bet by some other amount. Right clicking on the area removes one chip.
· Click the Deal button.
· You receive three cards. Two community cards are placed at the top of the screen face down. Your goal is to form as good a hand as possible with your three cards and the two community cards. You have the option to remove one of your bets, if you think your hand is weak – click the Pull Out button. If you do not want to remove a bet, click Let Them Ride.
· Now one of the community cards is turned over. Again you have the option to pull out one of your bets. Click Pull Out or Let Them Ride.
· Now the second community card is turned over. You receive a winning
· Click New Game to start a new game round, then Rebet to place the same bet as in the previous round.
The Side Bet:
Let Them Ride Poker contains a $1 side bet, which gives you additional winnings on some combinations. The winnings table for the side bet is on the right side of the table. Place the side bet by clicking on the “Side Bet” area before clicking on the Deal button.
Deal Deal out the cards.
Rebet Place the same bet as in the previous round and deal the cards.
New Game Start a new game round.
Pull Out Remove on of your bets, if you think your hand is weak.
Let Them Ride Keep your bet on the table and continue.
History See the game history - dates, bets and results of your previous game rounds.
Help Open the help file (which you are reading right now).
Lobby Press this to exit the game and go back to the lobby. You can’t exit in the middle of a game round.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
Press this key To do this
TAB Tab between the buttons on the screen.
ENTER Click the button that is currently highlighted.
Number keys Select a chip. Different number keys select different chips. The number of functioning keys depends on the chips allowed for the current player and can be subject to change.
ESC Exit the game and go back to lobby.