Pai Gow Poker
Pai Gow Poker is a combination of Poker and an ancient Chinese game Pai Gow. If you are not familiar with Pai Gow Rules, read them here.
Player receives seven cards, which he/she splits into two hands – a five card hand and a two card hand. The object is to beat the dealer.
1. First, place a bet by selecting a chip and clicking on the Bet area in the middle of the table. Place multiple chips if you want. To remove a chip from the bet field, right click on it.
2. Click on Deal.
3. You receive seven cards. Leave five of them in the “Highest” hand and select two that go to the “2nd Highest” hand. To send a card to the “2nd Highest” hand, just click on it. To send it back to the “Highest” hand, click on it again. The five-card hand (or the “Highest”) must always outrank the two-card hand (or the “2nd Highest”). You can also click the House Way button to let the computer select your hands in a certain manner (see the Rules for more info).
4. Click on Done (if you did not press House Way).
5. The dealer’s cards are revealed. If both the dealer’s hands are higher than yours, you lose your bet. If one of you hands is higher and the other is lower, the round results as a push and your bet is returned. If both your hands are higher, you win even money on your bet (1 to 1) minus 5% bank commission. In case of an exact match between hands (called a copy) the tie goes to the banker.
6. Click on New Game if you want to play another round. Place a bet again as described above, or click on the Rebet button to place the same bet as in the previous round.
Deal After you have placed your bet, press this to deal the cards.
Clear Bets Clear the bet you have placed.
Done After choosing the two cards for the 2nd highest hand, click this button to proceed.
House Way Let the computer put together your highest and 2nd highest hand in the most efficient manner.
New Game Start a new game round.
Rebet Place the same bet as in the last game round and deal the cards as well.
History See the game history - dates, bets and results of your previous game rounds.
Help Open the help file (which you are reading right now).
Lobby Press this to exit the game and go back to the lobby. You can’t exit in the middle of a game round.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
Press this key To do this
TAB Tab between the buttons on the screen.
ENTER Click the button that is currently highlighted.
Number keys Raise your bet. Different number keys raise by different amount. The number of functioning keys depends on the chips allowed for the current player and can be subject to change.
ESC Exit the game and go back to the lobby.