Poker Three contains two games in one. You may bet on one or both games., if any. Click New Game to start a new game round, then Rebet, to place the same bet as in the previous round.
This is a simple game where you place a bet, receive a hand and get paid according to your hand. The dealer’s hand is irrelevant. There is no raising or no discarding. To play the game:
· Click on a chip of desired value to select it. Then move your cursor to the middle of the screen over the area “Pair Plus Bet” and click on it. Every click on the area adds one chip to the bet. Select another chip if you wish to increase the bet by some other amount. Right clicking on the area removes one chip.
· Click the Deal button.
· You receive your hand and your winnings
Here is the winnings table for Pair Plus:
Pair 1 to 1
Flush 4 to 1
Straight 6 to 1
Three of a Kind 30 to 1
Straight Flush 40 to 1
Ante and Play:
This is the second game, slightly more complicated. To play the game:
· First, place an ante. This is done just like placing a Pair Plus bet, except you click on the “Ante” field, not the “Pair Plus Bet” field.
· Click the Deal button.
· After viewing your hand, decide whether you want to Fold (and lose your ante) or Call (place another bet that equals your ante and see the dealer’s hand). Click on either Fold or Call button. If you fold, you also lose your Pair Plus Bet, if one was made. However, if your Pair Plus Bet paid anything, it is not likely that you want to fold.
· If you Call, your hand is now compared to the dealer’s hand. The dealer needs a Queen or better to qualify. Here are the possible outcomes:Dealer does not qualify: Ante wins 1 to 1, play bet is returned Dealer qualifies and player beats dealer: Both play and ante win 1 to 1 Dealer qualifies and dealer beats player: Both play and ante lose Dealer qualifies and dealer ties player: Both play and ante push
In addition the Ante bet has an extra bonus that does not depend on the dealer's hand:
Straight 1 to 1
Three of a Kind 4 to 1
Straight Flush 5 to 1
Please note: Aces play both high and low to a straight.
· Click New Game to start a new game round, then Rebet to place the same bet as in the previous round.
Deal Deal out the cards.
Rebet Place the same bet as in the previous round and deal the cards.
New Game Start a new game round.
Fold End the game round by folding your cards and losing your ante
Call Place an additional bet equal to your ante to see the dealer’s hand.
History See the game history - dates, bets and results of your previous game rounds.
Help Open the help file (which you are reading right now).
Lobby Press this to exit the game and go back to the lobby. You can’t exit in the middle of a game round.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
Press this key To do this
TAB Tab between the buttons on the screen.
ENTER Click the button that is currently highlighted.
Number keys Select a chip. Different number keys select different chips. The number of functioning keys depends on the chips allowed for the current player and can be subject to change.
ESC Exit the game and go back to lobby.