The object of Vacation Station is to obtain a winning symbol combination by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
· Choose the value of the coins you wish to wager, by clicking on the + and – buttons on the right of the screen.
· Select the paylines you want to activate (in other words, to bet on) by clicking on the line numbers on the left and upper edge of the screen. Click All Lines to activate all paylines.
· Now select the number of coins you wish to wager on each line you activated. Each click on the Bet One button wagers one more coin. Click Bet Max to bet the maximum amount – that is three coins – and spin the reels automatically. Remember that your total bet (the amount you spend on the game round) is line bet x number of lines selected. Clicking Bet Max will also spin the reels automatically.
· Click Spin (if you did not press Bet Max) to spin the reels.
· If the reels show a winning combination after they stop (along an activated payline), you win according to the winning table. Click the Paytable button to see the paytable, if you wish. Close the paytable by clicking the Paytable button again. If you win on multiple paylines simultaneously, your winnings are added up.
The paylines are represented by lines that appear only when activated. You will see the shape of each individual line by activating the lines one by one by pressing the Bet One button.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to that rule. Read more about the Scatter symbol below.
About the Paytable:
The tables show a certain number for every hit amount for every symbol. Multiply that number with your coin value to get the winning amount. For example, if you have three Train symbols in a row on an activated payline, you win 30 x your coin value. If you have winning combinations on multiple lines, add them all up to get the winning amount.
The Suitcase is a scatter symbol – when you get 4 to 9 of these symbols on the screen, you are paid according to the table shown on the winnings table (scatter win is calculated by multiplying the number on the respective row of the scatter paytable with your TOTAL bet, not just the line bet). Scatter symbols don’t have to follow any payline, activated or not. Scatter wins are added to payline wins (if you don’t have any payline wins, you are only paid the scatter win).